To claim for TRANSPORT SUBSIDIES please click here.

The RAA require invoices regarding transportation and freight incurred from January 1st 2018. They also may require proof of movements, rates notices (LLS & Shire), rego papers, logbook (if you have), proof of purchase/sale, and vendors declarations. If you used your own vehicle for transportation look in the guidelines to see how much you can claim.

To apply for the $50k DROUGHT ASSISTANCE FUND LOAN please click here. This contains eligibility criteria and access forms needed to apply. Alternatively, phone Rural Assistance Authority on 1800678593. The RAA will post hard copies if needed. 

Back to Article