We can provide access to business valuation services for a range of requirements, including:
Buying or selling a business
ATO induced audit, capital gains concession and compliance
Entry of new stakeholders or exit of existing stakeholders
Bank or lender appraisals
Family law property matters
Economic loss assessments
- Business valuation services are provided to accounting firms requiring an independent valuation opinion for their business client and for Practice sale or purchase
- Business valuation services are provided to legal practitioners (family & commercial law) requiring independent overview of an existing valuation or an independent valuation opinion on a client matter
- For those just requiring a basic working knowledge of how to value a business, we can arrange presentations either via webinar or at your offices
Here's what one of our clients had to say:
"I recently requested Wayne Lockhart to provide an expert opinion in relation to a particularly complex family law property matter. Wayne's assistance in this matter was extremely professional and his commitment to achieving a challenging deadline was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Wayne's professional services."
- Annie Sievers, Solicitor & FDRP, December 2016
- Provided by chartered accountants with years of practical and relevant experience
- We always comply with APES 225 Valuation Services
- You may not have a working knowledge of APES 225 - we do!
- Your Professional Indemnity insurance does not provide cover for business valuation services - ours does!
- Fixed fee estimates, provided in advance
- Smarter valuation methodology when determining Earnings Multiples
Contact Us to make your enquiry.